[Rd] R-devel internal errors during check produce?

Mon Jun 29 18:42:05 CEST 2020

    >> So the unique.default is from the R tools package during
    >> checks.  I don't see those issues on CRAN checks.

    > I cannot reproduce this locally (and have no clues about
    > docker).  Perhaps you can try to debug this on your end?
    > And see what env_list is when the error occurs?

    > Best -k

Indeed, if it is a bug in R (as opposed to being an assumption
that 'data.table' makes about undocumented R internals), it
should be reproducible with a very small dummy package instead
of data.table. ... or actually reproducible with relatively
simple R code calling unique() not envolving any non base package.

Martin