[Rd] tcl problem with R-3.6.3?

Charles Geyer ch@r||e @end|ng |rom @t@t@umn@edu
Sun Mar 1 00:45:57 CET 2020

I realized I don't have to do those checks.  It was not working again (same
error) message when I got home, but after a reboot it worked fine.  Of
course it has tcl/tk because when it works, it brings up a gui chooser
thingy that allows me to choose a CRAN mirror.

--
Charles Geyer
Professor, School of Statistics

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]