[Rd] Any help needed in prep of 4.0.0?

Gabriel Becker g@bembecker @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 31 21:35:10 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Are there any small patches or further testing that any R-core
members would like help with in the preparation to 4.0.0?

Sadly @Martin Maechler <maechler using stat.math.ethz.ch> I don't have the
numerical optimization chops to be any help with qbeta, sorry.

But if there's anything else, small private wishlist items or things that
could use another ste of eyes or some testing that you have locally or aa
apatch you just haven't had time to write, please let me know on list or
off. I'm happy to help.

I will also, of course, be going through bugzilla to see what I can help
with there.

Best,
~G

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]