[Rd] R not working to Window 10

Sat May 2 16:54:21 CEST 2020

On 2 May 2020 at 14:14, Naveen Kaushik via R-devel wrote:
| I have just installed R from https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rtest.html but when i want to open R, not open to massage show and when I troubleshoot R program it is show that Settings applied to: Rgui: Windows compatibility mode: Windows 8 (incompatible Program).  So please guide me how to run this program or please fix this type of bugs.

Welcome to R, and sorry about your troubles. This is however *very much* the
wrong place to ask, as this list is about R development of, and with, R.

Not use or installation. Please try r-help, maybe StackOverflow.  I
understand a lot of people use R happily on Windows 10, so maybe also check
the 'R on Windows FAQ' for its entries on anti-virus checkers and alike.

Dirk