[Rd] Tcl.Tk Tktable package missing from R 4.0.0 on Windows

Fox, John j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Mon May 4 15:33:47 CEST 2020

Dear Jeroen,

Thank you very much for doing this.

I understand from other (off-list) correspondence that there is an intention to remove Tktable from the macOS distribution of R when Tcl/Tk is updated there, and so a more permanent solution is probably to provide Tktable via an R package. I plan to pursue that possibility.

Best,
 John