[Rd] defining r audio connections

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 7 04:30:15 CEST 2020

What's the gist of the problem of making/having this part of the public
API? Is it security, is it stability, is it that the current API is under
construction, is it a worry about maintenance load for R Core, ...? Do we
know why?

It sounds like it's a feature that is  useful. I think we missed out on
some great enhancements in the past because of it not being part of the
public API.

/Henrik