[Rd] dbinom link

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 18 10:31:22 CEST 2020

This has come up before.

Here's the last time:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2019-March/077478.html

I guess my answer to the following the question...

    Perhaps we should ask permission to
    nail the thing down somewhere on r-project.org?

...would be, to reproduce it somewhere.
And then update the link in the binom help file.

Given that the article was previously available freely (with no
apparent restrictions on reproducing it), and that the author has
significant published works which are open access, I'd be surprised if
there's any objection to reproducing it.