[Rd] vignettes present in 2 folders or won't work

Sun Nov 1 20:35:55 CET 2020

   I take Duncan's point but would second the motion to have WRE clarify
how static vignettes are supposed to work; it's a topic I am repeatedly
confused about despite being an experienced package maintainer. If
knowledgeable outsiders compiled a documentation patch would it be
likely to be considered ...??