[Rd] Specifying C Standard in Package's Makevars File

Andreas Kersting @ndre@@ @end|ng |rom @ker@t|ng@de
Fri Oct 2 19:34:14 CEST 2020

Thanks, that was very helpful. The C11 features I use do actually work in C99 mode, so I will stick with that. I just thought it was kind of "cleaner" to specify C11 mode when using features from that standard.