[Rd] Internet access and R CMD make check-devel

Thomas J. Leeper tho@j|eeper @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 5 21:42:56 CEST 2020

Thanks, Gabe and Gabor.

In my case it causes a non-zero status and fails the check-devel step.

I’ll definitely fall back to modifying the code but it doesn’t seem like
this is exactly the intended behavior of the tests.

-Thomas