[Rd] some questions about R internal SEXP types

Dan Kortschak d@n+r-deve| @end|ng |rom kort@ch@k@|o
Tue Sep 8 22:54:15 CEST 2020

Thank you everyone who has helped a non-R developer attempt to build a
tool to extend the R ecosystem.

>From what I've read, it looks like I should document the sexp internals
package I provide as a here-be-dragons package, keep the hand-holding
level of the rgo tool using Cgo calls to perform data interchange, and
try to sort out some form of cross language testing to ensure skew
between my understanding of R internals and what actually happens
internally, and as that potentially changes over time.

If anyone has any additional comments that they feel will be helpful in
this thread for me, please make sure that my address is included in the
cc list as I will be unsubscribing.

Again, thanks for the help.

Dan