[Rd] Extra "Note" in CRAN submission

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therne@u @end|ng |rom m@yo@edu
Fri Sep 25 12:58:48 CEST 2020

When I run R CMD check on the survival package I invariably get a note:
* checking for file ‘survival/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* this is package ‘survival’ version ‘3.2-6’
* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: ‘Terry M Therneau <therneau.terry using mayo.edu>’

This is sufficient for the auto-check process to return the following failure message:

Dear maintainer,

package survival_3.2-6.tar.gz does not pass the incoming checks automatically, please see the following pre-tests:
Windows:<https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/survival_3.2-6_20200925_002515/Windows/00check.log>

In the interest of smoothing things out for the CRAN maintainers I would make this message go away, but I don't see how.  Below is the DESCRIPTION file.   Thanks in advance for any hints.

Terry T.

Title: Survival Analysis
Maintainer: Terry M Therneau <therneau.terry using mayo.edu>