[Rd] New post not readable

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 28 15:19:53 CEST 2021

Hi all,

It has come to my attention that there is a new post on The R blog: "R
Can Use Your Help: Testing R Before Release".
However, the link returns an error "Not found":
https://developer.r-project.org/Blog/public/2021/04/28/r-can-use-your-help-testing-r-before-release/index.html
Hope this mailing list is the right place to make it known to the authors.

Maybe these new content could be announced on the R-announcement
mailing list? For others interested I created a Twitter account that
uses The R blog's RSS feed to announce new entries: R_dev_news.

Looking forward to reading the new post.
Cheers,

Lluís