[Rd] string concatenation operator (revisited)

Bob Rudis bob @end|ng |rom rud@|@
Sun Dec 12 15:33:06 CET 2021

FWIW {stringi} has %+% for this functionality (and I occasionally use
it), tho I do enough processing of quite ughly string content that I
pretty much always have {stringi} loaded. That may not be true for
many other folks.