[Rd] Unexpected behavior of '[' in an apply instruction

robin hankin h@nk|n@rob|n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 12 21:45:46 CET 2021

Rui

> x <- array(runif(60), dim = c(10, 2, 3))
> array(x[slice.index(x,1) %in% 1:5],c(5,dim(x)[-1]))

(I don't see this on stackoverflow; should I post this there too?)  Most of
the magic package is devoted to handling arrays of arbitrary dimensions and
this functionality might be good to include if anyone would find it useful.

HTH

Robin

<hankin.robin using gmail.com>