[Rd] reverse dependency checks

Johannes Ranke joh@nne@@r@nke @end|ng |rom jrwb@de
Fri Feb 19 08:13:45 CET 2021

Am Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2021, 22:36:38 CET schrieb Johannes Ranke:
> Am Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2021, 19:58:09 CET schrieb Therneau, Terry M.,

> > checks for survival that I'm not sure how to fix.   If anyone has a hint
> > or two I'd be grateful.
> >
> > 1. A half dozen fail with "graphics API mismatch"
>
> Such error messages could occur if visual diffs (of SVG plots) are run

I was not thinking clearly enought yesterday night (I hope I am this
morning...). These error message you are known to occur if a graphics package
such as svglite [1] has to be reinstalled. The error message has also been
associated  [2] to the issue I was referring to, but I am not sure this is
correct.

Johannes

[1] https://github.com/r-lib/svglite/issues/71
[2] https://github.com/r-lib/vdiffr/issues/103