[Rd] R-Forge http link redirection setup busted

Gennadiy Starostin genn@d|y@@t@ro@t|n @end|ng |rom wu@@c@@t
Tue Jul 20 10:25:38 CEST 2021

Dear Dirk,

Thank you for your feedback. There was a misconfigured redirection
indeed. It should work well now.

The top page does say "If you experience any problems or need help you
can submit a support request to the R-Forge team or write an email to
R-Forge using R-Project.org.
Thanks... and enjoy the site."

But I`ll put it on the list of improvements anyway, to make the contact
options more visible.

Best,

Gennadiy.