[Rd] Possible x11 window manager window aggregation under one icon?

Tue Mar 23 14:58:49 CET 2021

On 23 March 2021 at 08:15, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| Only one small downside: the regrouped icon switches to the old R icon (which
| is probably the one we bitmapped).  Would you know how we could force the new
| one?

Could well be my fault. =:-)

I still ship /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/rlogo_icon.png which is from
the 2012 patch, and I vaguely recall the .desktop file being unhappy without it.
Re-creating a 48x48 from the svg may do.

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org