[Rd] Add to Documentation of atan2.

Tue May 18 20:30:13 CEST 2021

   Can you dig through into the code, see what's going on, and suggest a
documentation patch?  To get you started, the code for the complex
version of atan2 is in

https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/main/complex.c

z_atan2 is at line 669 (the first argument is a pointer to the result,
args 2 [csn] and 3 [ccs] are pointers to the arguments of atan2())

  In generic cases the computation is

	dr = catan(dcsn / dccs);
	if(creal(dccs) < 0) dr += M_PI;
	if(creal(dr) > M_PI) dr -= 2 * M_PI;

where dcsn, dccs are converted versions of the args.

catan() is *either* taken from system libraries or is defined at line 489.

   On my system (Ubuntu), 'man 3 catan' gives documentation on the
function, and says "The real part of y is chosen in the interval
[-pi/2,pi/2]" - but that _could_ be system-dependent.

    cheers
    Ben Bolker