[Rd] {splines} package gone missing?

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 20 09:14:07 CEST 2021

It is part of base R, so comes with the R sources:

Peters-MacBook-Air:R pd$ ls src/library/
Makefile.in   compiler/     grid/         splines/      tools/
Makefile.win  datasets/     methods/      stats/        translations/
Recommended/  grDevices/    parallel/     stats4/       utils/
base/         graphics/     profile/      tcltk/

- pd