[Rd] {splines} package gone missing?

Randall Pruim rpru|m @end|ng |rom c@|v|n@edu
Fri May 21 19:39:58 CEST 2021

Thanks everyone.

We are already back up and running.  We just did a redo of the install and started from scratch.  Actually, not quite from scratch since the packages in /usr/local that I had updated were not harmed.

I’m guessing this was all a side effect of an attempt to clean up from someone previously having installed contributed packages in amongst the base packages.  I’m guess splines got caught in the dragnet when cleaning up the mess.

—rjp