[Rd] 1954 from NA

Adrian Dușa du@@@@dr|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 24 14:02:29 CEST 2021

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 1:31 PM Tomas Kalibera <tomas.kalibera using gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> For the reasons I explained, I would be against such a change. Keeping the
> data on the side, as also recommended by others on this list, would allow
> you for a reliable implementation. I don't want to support fragile package
> code building on unspecified R internals, and in this case particularly
> internals that themselves have not stood the test of time, so are at high
> risk of change.

I understand, and it makes sense.
We'll have to wait for the R internals to settle (this really is
surprising, I wonder how other software have solved this). In the meantime,
I will probably go ahead with NaNs.

Thank you again,
Adrian

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]