[Rd] How is the environment variable "R_USER" defined?

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Mon Nov 22 18:21:33 CET 2021

Just a quick thought.
R for Windows FAQ 2.14 talks about the home directory:

https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rw-FAQ.html#What-are-HOME-and-working-directories_003f

So maybe HOMEDRIVE and HOMEPATH are involved?

Hope this helps.

	Sebastian Meyer