[Rd] * checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE

Witold E Wolski wewo|@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 26 14:40:18 CET 2021

I am submitting a package to CRAN and I am asked to fix 2 NOTE's
I am not sure how I should ask the following NOTE?

<message>
* this is package 'sigora' version '3.0.9'
* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: 'Witold Wolski <wew using fgcz.ethz.ch>'

New submission

Package was archived on CRAN

License components with restrictions and base license permitting such:
  GPL-3 + file LICENSE
File 'LICENSE':
                      GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
                         Version 3, 29 June 2007

   Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc. <https://fsf.org/>
   Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
   of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
 <message/>

Best regards
Witold

--