[Rd] calloc() vs. R_Calloc()

Adrian Dușa du@@@@dr|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 7 20:45:43 CEST 2022

Dear Rui,

Thank you so much for the response, that's a very good observation but I've
just tested and results in the same errors, unfortunately.

I have now changed all malloc()s to R_Calloc(), in the latest commit:
https://github.com/dusadrian/QCAtest/blob/main/src/CCubes.c

And yet:
https://builder.r-hub.io/status/QCA_3.16.tar.gz-e652c850de7e51c4cc1311fafe44f986

There must be something obvious I am missing, but my C knowledge is limited
and already stretched out...

Best wishes,
Adrian