[Rd] I've written a big review of R. Can I get some feedback?

GILLIBERT, Andre Andre@G||||bert @end|ng |rom chu-rouen@|r
Mon Apr 11 23:44:10 CEST 2022

> I must admit, I don't have anything specific in mind. I'm happy to hear any comments that anyone has.

It's relevant and well exposed, in my opinion.
Unfortunately, many problems are deep design flaws that cannot be easily fixed without breaking backwards compatibility.
Some problems can be fixed, such as the documentation.
R could also generate more warning messages in weird situations. Error messages can also be improved.

--
Sincerely
Andr� GILLIBERT

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]