[Rd] Matrix issues when building R with znver3 architecture under GCC 11

Kieran Short k|er@n@@hort @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 26 06:03:50 CEST 2022

Dear Tomas,

Thanks once again for your insight. I'll take all this on board.
I'll have a poke around to see what's up with Matrix, but I really don't
have time to dig deep.
However, I'm curious. Assuming I have the necessary resources, how do we
check against all CRAN contributed packages - as the dev team does? Is
there any advice, documentation, or scripts about how one goes about doing
that?

For now, I'm running some lengthy scripts at the moment that require a
large number of packages with many dependencies. With this, I hope to both
check the speed differences between the different builds and any
differences in their outputs.

best regards,
Kieran