[Rd] Feature Request: Allow Underscore Separated Numbers

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 15 15:12:18 CEST 2022

It would be best to simply ignore any embedded _ in numbers rather than only
accept them at fixed locations since it isn't always
a thousands separator.  For example, 1 lakh is sometimes written as
1,00,000 rupees.