[Rd] Convenience Request: Add revision numbers to "What's New" change list

Brodie Gaslam brod|e@g@@|@m @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Jul 19 11:55:06 CEST 2022

If you have the svn repository available this might help:

     svn log -l100 --search "1[0-9][0-9][0-9][0-9]"

Not a substitute for what you are asking for, but might help in the
meantime.  Subject to both false positives and false negatives.  You can
tweak the number pattern to more specific ranges (and remove -l100 if
you need more hits).

Best,

B.