[Rd] svd() results should have a class

Robert Harlow rh@r|ow86 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 24 01:53:39 CEST 2022

Don't have a view on whether it makes sense in base R or not, but WRE
section 7.1 may be helpful to you:
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html#Adding-new-generics.

It's not uncommon for packages to want to make base methods generic and the
above link provides advice on how to do so.

Bob