[Rd] Blue Sky Statistics - GPL Violation?

Andrew Simons @|mo@1990000 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 28 04:19:55 CEST 2022

Hi,

There are (sometimes creative) ways that one can combine proprietary code
with GPL code, without running afoul of the GPL, I assume this is the case
with h2o -- but I have difficulty seeing that this would be the case with
blue sky. For example:

https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-faq.en.html#MereAggregation

Kind regards