[Rd] Writing in R // R 4.2.0 on Windows doesn't work with Dasher

Paulo Barata pb @end|ng |rom |n|o||nk@com@br
Mon May 16 19:45:11 CEST 2022

Dear Tomas,

Thank you very much for dealing with this issue.

You said: "I've committed a fix to R-devel, 82368". It happens that, at
this very moment (Monday 16 May 18:44 UTC), The R-devel that exists on
both the Austria and the 0-Cloud CRAN pages is this, with a different
(smaller) number:

This is a Windows 64 bit binary build of the 2022-05-15 r82362
development snapshot of R

Anyway, I installed and tried this R-devel r82362, and Dasher does not
work with it.

I am not able to find R-Devel 82368 on the CRAN site. Maybe I should
wait a little more. Or maybe you could send me a proper link to that.

Best regards,

Paulo Barata