[Rd] R_GetCurrentEnv() not working as intended

ch@riie@g@o m@iii@g oii shikokuchuo@@et ch@riie@g@o m@iii@g oii shikokuchuo@@et
Sun Nov 13 12:44:16 CET 2022

Perhaps my original question was too complicated, so I will just ask: is anyone using R_GetCurrentEnv() in their C code? If so, grateful if you could point me to an example where it is working for you.

I have searched Github and only come across a couple of trivial uses as an argument to Rf_eval(), where it probably returns the global environment, with the result being indistinguishable in normal use.

Thanks,

Charlie