[Rd] [External] Re: Pipe operator status, placeholders?

Benjamin Redelings benj@m|n@rede||ng@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 1 14:12:29 CEST 2022

Hi,

Did you manage to get to a blog post at some point?

I just saw that there was an live-streaming lecture on August 4th -
https://sms.wgtn.ac.nz/cgi-bin/seminars?rm=details&id=987

Was this perhaps recorded anywhere?

-BenRI