[Rd] Should package version requirements assume installation from sources?

Fri Sep 23 11:54:57 CEST 2022

This issue may be the culprit in an obscure bug that's been reported on
R-package-devel:  see
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2022q3/008481.html.  It
appears that some ggplot2 version 3.4.0 code is being run even though
3.3.6 is the version on CRAN, and 3.3.6 is *also* being run in the same
check session.

Duncan Murdoch