[R] Making HTML Help files in Version 64.0

partha_bagchi/hgsi_at_hgsi@hgsi.com partha_bagchi/hgsi_at_hgsi at hgsi.com
Tue Apr 13 20:44:45 CEST 1999

       Thanks,
       That fixed the problem. I guess this will be updated in the
       next release?
       Also,
       for make.function.html(), I get the error Object "fun" not
       found.
       make.search.html() works without an error.

       From: Prof Brian D Ripley <ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk> AT INTERNET
             on 04/13/99 07:05 PM

       To:   Partha Bagchi/Hgsi
       cc:   r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch AT INTERNET at cc
       Subject:  Re: [R] Making HTML Help files in Version 64.0

-------------- next part --------------

       On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Partha Bagchi wrote:

       > Hi,
       > I am having trouble making the HTML help files for the
       installed packages in > version 64.0

       > > link.html.help()
       > 1.
       > I am not sure what I am supposed to enter at this juncture.
       The behavior is the
       > same for
       > make.packages.html()
       >
       > Anyone know what is happening?

       Well, it does say those functions are experimental. The problem
       is that system.file has changed: the second arg needs to be
       named,
       as in system.file("TITLE", pkg = i)

       Same in make.function.html, make.search.html.

       Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
       Professor of Applied Statistics,  http:
       //www.stats.ox.ac.uk/~ripley/