[R] 3-d point plotting?
ihaka at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jan 7 21:01:53 CET 1999
We are reworking the 3d graphics stuff at present. What sort of
plot(s) would you like to see? The common one I've seen shows the
points with line segments dropped vertically down to the coordinate
[ The new 3d stuff includes the following:
* contour smoothing using B-splines
* filled contours (optionally shaded for the kind of effect you
see in topgraphic maps)
* enhancements to "persp"
- draping of filled contours on the surface
- drawing of contour lines on the surface
- flat shading models to make things more realistic ]
r-help mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !) To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the R-help