[R] Weights in nls function

Jesus M. Frias iosu at bureau.ucc.ie
Tue Jul 11 12:18:33 CEST 2000

Hi!
    I am trying to perform a nonlinear regression using nls in a data.frame where I have a lot of missing values (na's) in the response. I would like to assign zero weight to those values. I have been looking to the nls help page and there is some mention to na.action, with na.omit and na.fail as options, which does not seem to suit me.

     I need the missing values once my model is doing a numerical integration over values of the independent values where I don't have the information of the response.

my best regards,

IOsu