[R] paper size

Kong, Chuang Fong c.kong at pmci.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jun 8 07:56:03 CEST 2000

Dear all,
Thanks for the response. I did try to change width, height in win.graph but
it does not work either. I now belief that it is not a paper size problem
but something else; either the restriction of the device windows (which I do
not know how to change) or ???? Basically, I am not able to print the whole
printable area of a4. When I make more figures in a plot, it just shrink all
of the fingers smaller to fit into the centre area. Please help.

Best regards,
Chuang Fong Kong, Ph D
Head, Microarrays
Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute - Research
St. Andrew's Place, East Melbourne
Victoria 3002, Australia
Tel: 61 3 9656-1796 or 1138
Fax: 61 3 9656-1411