[R] R-release dynamic load problem on HPUX10.20

partha_bagchi@hgsi.com partha_bagchi at hgsi.com
Wed Mar 22 19:32:36 CET 2000

Thanks very much. Loading of nlme is not a problem for me in R.1.0.0. So at
least that solves 1/3 of the problem for me :)

                    Douglas Bates
                    <bates at stat.wis        To:     partha_bagchi at hgsi.com
                    c.edu>                 cc:     osman.buyukisik at ae.ge.com, r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: [R] R-release dynamic load problem on
                    bates at franz.sta        HPUX10.20
                    t.wisc.edu

                    03/22/00 12:46
                    PM

partha_bagchi at hgsi.com writes:

> I have a similar problem with R 1.0.0 (Windows 98) in loading 3 packages
-
> ctest, chron, lme. Every other package loads fine. I can live without
> chron, but ctest and lme are very important to me. Reinstallation of R
> doesn't help. I can't figure out what the problem. Has anybody else had
> this problem in Windows? Any suggestions appreciated. TIA.

Please do not try to install the lme package.  That package has been
superseded by the nlme package, for which a .zip file is available in
the bin/windows/windows-9x/contrib/ area on CRAN.

Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-help-request at stat.math.ethz.ch