[R] Using C/C++

rwurzer@progis.co.at rwurzer at progis.co.at
Mon May 8 12:27:23 CEST 2000

Hi there!
I´ve a problem with external c-code using in R. (Win2000 and R 1.0.0 for
WinNT/Win2000)
My question is: what are the steps to get a c-code-function work in R
with .C .
Now I have a c code out.c which includes R.h and Rinternals.h!
So i think i have to make a .dll file with a compiler but there are some
troubles like
**out.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _Rf_unprotect
**out.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _Rf_protect
**out.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol
_Rf_allocMatrix
**out.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _Rf_length
Thank you for every help!

Roland Wurzer
PROGIS
Postgasse 6