[R] .C and DUP=TRUE versus .Call (fwd)

Jonathan Rougier J.C.Rougier at durham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 7 16:48:20 CEST 2000

Thanks Duncan -- forwarding to the list as this cautionary tale seems very
helpful!  Cheers, Jonathan.

Jonathan Rougier                       Science Laboratories
Department of Mathematical Sciences    South Road
University of Durham                   Durham DH1 3LE
http://www.maths.dur.ac.uk/stats/people/jcr/jcr.html