[R] Summary: Interacting with R

Martin Henry H. Stevens hstevens at rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Apr 20 21:08:58 CEST 2001

Many people replied. Thank you all very very much for the input. The sheer volume provided me with strong encouragement to make a leap into a programming environment.
2. Most people also suggested using R-WinEdt with WinEdt (only on windows).
3. Use the Display file menu item in Rgui to run parts of a program. This is more convenient
than ESS (and just one key stroke), although you can't edit in an R pager. (Thanks to BD Ripley).

Henry Stevens