[R] Code for Hodrick-Prescott Filter

Nick Davis Nick.Davis at treasury.govt.nz
Wed Dec 5 22:14:49 CET 2001

Has anyone written any code for the Hodrick-Prescott filter?  I have a some
uncompiled FORTRAN code from Ed Prescott but I'd like to save myself some
programming time if possible.  Thanks for your help.

Nick Davis
Crown Financial Policy
Asset and Liability Management Branch
The New Zealand Treasury

Direct:         +64-4-471-5924
Fax:            +64-4-499-0143
Email:          mailto:nick.davis at treasury.govt.nz
Web:            www.treasury.govt.nz
Research:       www.treasury.govt.nz/workingpapers

Caution: The content of this email is the property of The New Zealand
Treasury. If you have received this message in error please notify the
sender immediately and delete.  The content of this email does not
necessarily reflect the views of The New Zealand Treasury.  If the recipient
has any concerns about the content of this email they should seek
alternative confirmation from The New Zealand Treasury.