[R] trouble with R CMD INSTALL for building my own library

Timothy H. Keitt tklistaddr at keittlab.bio.sunysb.edu
Thu Dec 6 16:20:32 CET 2001

Yup. that was it. I looked at the INSTALL code and it checks for a 'man'
directory to determine whether or not its a binary package. Perhaps the
make process could put a '.binary' file in the package root and the
INSTALL code could check for that instead?

Tim

--
Timothy H. Keitt
Department of Ecology and Evolution