[R] Job Annoucement

Thomas Stockton stockton at neptuneandco.com
Fri Jan 5 17:04:02 CET 2001

Neptune and Company is currently looking for statisticians who are interested in
working with a dynamic group of statisticians and other scientists to perform
multi-disciplinary work in the environmental arena.  We are looking for
expertise in the following areas:  statistical planning and design, data
analysis, data mining, spatial statistics, decision analysis, Bayesian methods,
and probabilistic modeling of environmental systems.  Expertise in S-Plus/R is
strongly preferred, and familiarity with other statistical software packages
such as Arcview, spreadsheet and data base software, modeling software,
web-based tools and computer graphics is desired.  Knowledge of environmental
regulations is a plus.  Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
are necessary to excel in this position. The successful candidate will be able
to convey statistical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences, will be
adept at abstract problem solving, and will have a strong desire to work with
others to solve environmental problems.  The statisticians we are seeking will
be self-starters who are detail minded and broad thinking.  MS/Ph.D or
equivalent experience is required.  Potential job locations are Denver,
Washington DC, Albuquerque, or Los Alamos.

For further information on Neptune and Company check our web site:
www.neptuneandco.com

Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
Paul Black
2031 Kerr Gulch Road
Evergreen, CO  80439
or send email to pblack at neptuneandco.com.