[R] R and SAS

Janne Pitkäniemi Janne.Pitkaniemi at ktl.fi
Fri Jun 1 09:02:01 CEST 2001

Here are the first few lines  from the transport file and it looks like the line
size is 80.

HEADER RECORD*******LIBRARY HEADER RECORD!!!!!!!000000000000000000000000000000
SAS     SAS     SASLIB  6.12    VMS_AXP                         01JUN01:09:48:41
01JUN01:09:48:41
HEADER RECORD*******MEMBER  HEADER RECORD!!!!!!!000000000000000001600000000140
HEADER RECORD*******DSCRPTR HEADER RECORD!!!!!!!000000000000000000000000000000
SAS     DATA2000SASDATA 6.12    VMS_AXP                         01JUN01:09:48:41
01JUN01:09:48:41
HEADER RECORD*******NAMESTR HEADER RECORD!!!!!!!000000010300000000000000000000