[R] Crazy plots of time-series against dates

Marco Taboga mtaboga at tiscalinet.it
Tue May 1 18:42:58 CEST 2001

I did what you suggested, but nothing changed. I noticed that, if I display
the plot without first loading the chron library, the plot is OK, but the
dates on the time axis are replaced by sequential numbers.
I send you an attachment with the zipped plot, so you can see it.
Thank you.
Marco Taboga (mtaboga at tiscalinet.it)