[R] R 1.3.1 on OS9.1?

G.Janacek G.Janacek at uea.ac.uk
Thu Oct 11 18:05:23 CEST 2001

Dear List,
After my laptop was stolen I (eventually) replaced it with a G4
laptop running Mac OS 9.1 . This also meant I updated to the current
Mac binary 1.3.1. This is pretty wonderful except for one problem.

I normally save R figs as eps files using the Mac OS and then read
them into Latex documents. This no longer works as the legends
overwrite the diagrams. Saving as ps from R also does not work - the
bounding box is then a problem.

Is my problem
(1)The move to the G4 platform
(2) A change in R from 1.2 to 1.3
(3) Idiocy on my part

I have been tearing my hair over this ( and I need to keep what I
have). No doubt I am being stupid but if anyone can help me I would
be very grateful.
G.Janacek
P.S. Stefano Iacus has done a cracking job - we Mac drivers owe him a
huge debt.
--
G.Janacek					44 (0) 1603 592489
Dean                                    fax     44 (0) 1603 593868