[R] how can i get the graphic in my window?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Dec 3 17:23:06 CET 2002

> dear sir,
>   i am trying make a simple GUI to R with GTK--, could you tell me
> to show the graphic which is made by R, what  shall i do?
>   i find two ways, one is save the graphic as a file(.ps),then let
> GTK read it; another is let it be shown in my window directly, using
> somethings like "pipe".  but how to realize these actions?
>   thank you for your help!

You probably want to look at the CRAN (cran.r-project.org) package
gtkDevice  as well as the Omegahat (www.omegahat.org) package RGtk.

Both are also available as Debian packages, if that happened to be your
platform.

Amicalement,  Dirk

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all signatures are totally worthless.